Windows 10 has been out for a while now and it was offered as a không lấy phí upgrade to Windows 7 & 8 users for the first year. Even after that Windows 7 is still by far the most widely used Windows operating system. Windows 7 is available in both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) editions and has trang chủ Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate và Enterprise versions. Only the Starter edition of Windows 7 does not have sầu a 64-bit version.Both 32-bit và 64-bit editions of the 5 available consumer Windows 7 versions all easily fit on a single layer DVD. Instead of doing that Microsoft released each version as a separate disk and each of those has a separate 32-bit và 64-bit DVD. That’s 9 different DVDs if you want all Windows 7 versions khổng lồ hvà. They are actually all on each DVD but hidden from view by the Sourcesei.cfg tệp tin, delete that and everythingwith the same architecture becomes available, except Enterprise.
Bạn đang xem: Windows 7 all in one iso download
Windows 64-bit is the preferred option because it natively utilizes more than 4GB of memory and can helpincrease application performance with64-bit specific versions, such as 64-bit website browsers. Although 32-bit versions of Windows are fading out these days, they are still very useful to install on low memory systems, lower over or old hardware và run perfectly fine as long as you don’t use memory intensive sầu software.
Unlượt thích Windows 10 which has a dual option x86 and x64 install disk available via the Media Creation Tool, Windows 7 has never officially had both 32-bit và 64-bit editions on the same disk. It’s quite possible to lớn create one yourself and have sầu all 9 consumer versions on the same DVD or USB flash drive sầu. All you need is 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 ISO files and the software to bởi it. Here’s three ways to create your own all in one x86 và x64 Windows 7 install media.
1. WinAIO Maker Professional
The developer of WinAIO Maker Professional, Josh Cell Softwares, also makes some other useful không tính tiền tools lượt thích Advanced Tokens Manager & WinUSB Maker. This program is about as simple as it gets và takes the hard work out ofcreating an all in one Windows x86& x64 install truyền thông.
To create an all in one ISO image cliông xã the AutoAIO button, browse for a working folder where the ISO will be created, then add both the x86 và x64 Windows 7 ISOs. The ei.cfg file that restricts the versions on the disk will be automatically removed during the process. The Enable x64 recovery mode option is useful because without it you won’t be able to lớn use the Windows recovery options on a 64-bit system. Checking the box will create a boot thực đơn with the 64-bit option added. Cliông chồng Start Compilation và wait a few minutes for the ISO to be created.
Apart from the ease of use, creating an all in one truyền thông media using WinAIO Maker Professional has two other advantages over doing it manually. Firstly, you have sầu the choice to include both 32-bit & 64-bit recovery options on the same disk. Secondly, you can also persize a repair install for both 32-bit or 64-bit systems (although the 64-bit repair install option didn’t work during testing). For manual methods it’s either x86 or x64, adding both is tons of extra work.
WinAIO Maker is far more capable than just creating an all in one ISO as it can delete specific Windows editions from the WIM tệp tin. For example, if you know you won’t need Windows 7 Home Basic or Starter, they can be deleted from the image. It might only save a few hundred Megabytes at best though, so we’d advise you just to leave all 9 versions in place.
There are some other very useful tools available such as creating an ISO from a thư mục or extracting a thư mục toan ISO, an MD5/SHA1/CRC32 hash calculator & an option to create an ISO from a DVD. The other built in tool that is quite valuable is WinToUSB which can write any extracted Windows install truyền thông thư mục or your new all in one to a USB flash drive.
WinAIO Maker Professional is a standalone portable executable but does require .NET Framework 3.5, Windows 8 and 10 users will need lớn install it from Optional Features.
Download WinAIO MakerProfessional
2. Create An X86/X64 ISO Using Microsoft ImageX And A GUI Frontend
Amanual method of creating an integrated all in one 32-bit và 64-bit Windows 7 ISO is using a commvà line tool. ImageX is part of the Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) & can create or edit WIM images. Most websites showing the ImageX method tell you to lớn tải về WAIK to get the ImageX tool, which is over 1GB in kích cỡ. Although you can get away with installing only the 54MB Deployment Tools there is an easier way.
A small program called GImageX is a frontend for ImageX. The required DLL và SYS files are already included with Windows so there’s no need to lớn download WAIK. Moreover, with the GImageX tool you don’t have sầu lớn use the Comm& Prompt to lớn merge the editions together. Two other tools are required for this method, 7-Zip archiver and a Windows ISO creation tool. For that we will use DXTool.
1. Right clichồng on the 32-bit (x86) ISO & choose 7-Zip > Extract files… Browse for a path khổng lồ extract the ISO, kiểm tra the box underneath và create a new X86 thư mục. For the 64-bit ISO (x64) choose apath và create a folder called AIO.
Browselớn AIOSources & delete ei.cfg khổng lồ makeall Windows versions available on the operating system selection screen.
2. Download GImageX& extract it. Run the 32-bit or 64-bit version according to your current operating system.
3. Go lớn the Export tab & for Source WIM browse to lớn the X86Sources folder and double click the Install.WIM. For the Destination WIM find và open Install.WIM in AIOSources.
4. The Source WIM Image number is the index number inside the WIM for the x86 version you want khổng lồ add to the all in one. The numbers are as follows:
Image 1:Windows 7 Starter X86Image 2:Windows 7 trang chủ Basic x86Image 3:Windows 7 trang chủ Premium x86Image 4:Windows 7 Professional x86Image 5:Windows 7 Ultimate x86
Set Image lớn the number you want to lớn add & press Export. Do the same for each subsequent 32-bit version you want lớn add. Exports only take a few seconds each. You can optionally add a name for the destination WIM to match the index number, but it’s not really necessary. Cthảm bại GImageX once all required versions have been added.
5. Download DXTool and double clichồng it khổng lồ copy the tool to lớn the Windows thư mục and add some options into lớn the Sover to lớn menu. In Explorer browse to lớn the AIO thư mục, right click on it > Sover to > GOscdimg.
6. After several seconds an ISO will be created at the same location as the AIO thư mục, rename it lớn something better lượt thích Windows7AIO. To remove sầu the DXTool Sover to lớn shortcuts open the Run dialog box (Win+R) & type DXTool /remove sầu.
The Windows 7 all in one ISO can be burned lớn single layer DVD or written khổng lồ USB flash drive. This method is obviously more complicated than WinAIO Maker so is not really meant for the less experienced user. It does however, give you the chance lớn add only selected 32-bit versions instead of all at once.
3. Manually Create An All In One Disk With Microsoft ImageX
We’ve sầu mentioned you canuse Command Prompt with ImageX to manually create an all in one disk, but it does require downloading some of the WAIK. Luckily there is a tool that can download just the parts needed from Microsoft which reduces the tải về kích thước khổng lồ around 6MB. It’s also possible lớn use the DISM tool for WIM exporting although we’ll use ImageX.
As the above sầu GUI based methods are much easier this is intended for informational purposes & those users that lượt thích lớn learn or vị things manually.
1. Extract both the Windows 7 x86 ISO và the x64 ISO with 7-Zip using the same destination folder names as step #1 above (X86 và AIO). Go inkhổng lồ AIOSources và delete ei.cfg to unloông xã all Windows versions available on the disk.
2. Download Get Waik Tools from The Oven website, extract and run it then kiểm tra the Waik Tools for Win 7 box. Press Download và the necessary files will be downloaded to a sub thư mục called Waik_3.
3. mở cửa Commvà Prompt và phối a temporary environment variable to lớn point khổng lồ the WAIK files. It will be
4. Type the following commands one after the other or selectively choose which 32-bit versions to lớn add to the all in one image. Add you own paths lớn the X86 and AIO folders in place of
Windows 7 Starterx86:Imagex /Export
The exported Index numbers inside the AIO WIM image will be appended khổng lồ the existing 4, you can test this by running "Imagex /Info
5. The last step is to lớn create the ISO using the Oscdimg tool from the WAIK toolkit. Alter the paths to the AIO folder & the ISO file save sầu location to lớn suit your system.
Oscdimg -lWIN7AIO -m -u2 -bO:AIOootetfsboot.comO:AIO O:Windows7AIO.iso
The -l argument is the DVD label & -b is the path lớn etfsboot.com which is khổng lồ enable the DVD to lớn boot. The last argument is the filename and path for the created ISO image which can be changed to lớn anything you lượt thích. Alternatively use DXTool from step 5 above sầu which does the same thing.
Tip: The reason we have merged the 32-bit Windows 7 into the 64-bit disk & not the other way around is to lớn enable the recovery boot options for a 64-bit Windows. As most Windows installs are likely to lớn be 64-bit it makes more sense lớn lớn it that way round. The 32-bit recovery options bởi vì not work on a 64-bit system and you get the below error. If you want lớn have sầu both on the same disk use WinAIO Maker Professional which can do it at the click of a button.
To have sầu 32-bit recovery options instead, swap around the process & export from the x64 WIM into the x86 WIM. This means extracting the 32-bit Windows 7 into lớn the AIO thư mục and the 64-bit inlớn an X64 thư mục. Index numbers from 1 to 4 will be available to lớn export in step 4. The Starter edition is not available in 64-bit so the index numbers will be 1-Home Basic, 2-Home Premium, 3-Professional và 4-Ultimate.